240 total views, 1 views today
ALC Stone Mural
First of all, what strikes your mind when you hear this word mural? A mural is nothing but an artwork on the wall plaster and constant surfaces. Certainly, the distinctive feature of this ALC stone mural technique is that architectural elements for the specific place are assimilated jointly with the canvas. Usually, some wall canvas paints on the large surface and attach to the wall. For instance, Marouflage. To mention that, these processes are precisely considered as murals, a dispute in the world of art. As a matter of fact, this technique is frequent since the 19th century.
1. Fresco Painting – Generally, in this technique, the painting applies to the plaster of the ceiling and wall. Additionally, the shading process refers to the fine layer. The wet plaster absorbs the damp dye because of the chemical reactions.
2. Fresco Secco – Usually, this occurs on the plasters which are in a dry manner. This needs of medium to develop the ALC stone mural such as egg, oil. The glue that fastens the pigments with the wall.
3. Mezzo Fresco – Like the above technique, this also occurs in dry plasters and this type of methodology is from the 16th century. To mention that, it is exclusive progress for the stone mural creations.
Moreover, several particular techniques have their unique place in the art field of this contemporary world. The scope of this ALC stone mural art is decreasing because of its work difficulties. Even though many peoples prefer this ALC stone mural to decorate their homes. There is some cause why it is not using nowadays. It is because of, it is hard to design the hardest rock into a flexible shape. Additionally, renovation of this stone is also hard. Not only for this reasons but also many difficulties are in the creation of ALC mural stone.
Contemporary Central Design
1. Traditional – Customarily, for developing the ALC stone mural for tradition, it requires many coloring technologies through oil painting, acrylic painting and some other methodologies as 2D Mural Art.
2. Graffiti Style – This kind of Mural designs are much useful for decorating purposes. For instance, furnishing the household types of equipment.
3. Ethnic – Usually, this ethnic requires coloring to show the art and the mural carving better. For example, Warli painting. Additionally, this includes crafts as flat mural techniques and knife painting designs.
4. Tile – Generally, tile murals are made of glass, metal tiles, porcelain, ceramic to install with the wall surface with the foam mural art.
Some of the fabulous stone murals are given below
- Sandstone Mural
- Stonewall Mural
- Stone Panel
- Sandstone Panel
As a matter of fact, all these techniques are used to make the creation of stone mural more attractive and this screw the eyes of the viewers.
How it Attract?
Customarily, this ALC stone mural is an alluring thing with its requirements as BIHO mural techniques, mural arts, and coloring such as oil painting designs, etc. through this functions, this attracts everyone. Even though it is a difficult task to create a fantastic ALC stone mural, people prefer this types of decorating things rather than other. To mention that, this design has its uniqueness and it stands in the crowd due to its alluring features.
As a matter of fact, creating ALC stone mural is more attractive with this above mentioned techniques and requirements.