The practitioners of the art and craft movement strongly believe that the connection forged between the artist and his work through handcraft was the key to producing both human fulfillment and beautiful items that would be useful on an everyday basis. As a result, Arts & Crafts artists are largely associated with the vast range of the decorative arts and architecture as opposed to the “high” arts of painting and sculpture. Thus, many art and craft work demands in recent days.
In general, there are various type of artists. The following tasks perform by the craft artist of making the craft work:
- Develop designs using specialized computer software.
- Sketch or draw objects which need to craft.
- Research craft trends, venues, and customer buying patterns to inspire designs and marketing strategies.
- Develop product packaging, display, and pricing strategies.
- Fabricate patterns or templates to guide craft production.
- Confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.
- Create prototypes or models of objects which need to craft.
- Plan and attend craft shows to market products.
- Set specifications for materials, dimensions, and finishes.
- Advertise products and work, using media such as internet advertising and brochures.
All the craft design paintings as well as the models work provide in our caveman studio craft work.